Sunday May 14 - 2023
FIXED PRICE MENU 12 TO 8:30 PM
Choice of Appetizer
- Penne a la vodka * * * Served with Chef Andres's special vodka sauce (light tomato sauce, touch of cream and vodka liquor).
- Seafood Clams * * * stuffed with chop clams, shrimp and scallop served with scampi sauce.
- Caprese * * * a slice of tomato topped with fresh Mozzarella cheese with homemade balsamic vinaigrette.
- Fried Calamari * * * served with a reduction of balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
Made with spring mix greens topped with slices of fresh tomato, onion, cucumber, radish and drizzled with our Italian marinated balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
CHOICE OF MAIN COURSES
- CUSHINETO * * * chicken stuffed with Prosciutto di Parma, Eggplant, Fontina & Parmesan cheeses served with a veal deglazed, Italian red wine, Italian spices topped with mushrooms and sautéed vegetables.
- VEAL SICILIAN * * * veal scaloppini topped with fried stuffed with Prosciutto di Parm, Parmesan & Fontina cheese served with veal deglazed, white wine and Italian seasoning topped with mushrooms and vegetables sautéed.
- STUFFED GROUPER * * * with a mousse of chopped crab meat, scallop and shrimp served with a creamy lobster sauce and sautéed vegetables.
- NEW YORK SIRLOIN STEAK * * * topped with sautéed onions, mushrooms and served with sautéed vegetables.
- BROILED ALASKA WILD SALMON * * * served a scampi sauce made with fresh lemon juice, garlic, butter and white wine with sautéed vegetables.
- CHICKEN PARMEGIANA * * * perfectly cooked breast of chicken pan fried topped with melted mozzarella cheese and served over pasta with Filleto di Pomodore sauce (tomato & basil).
COFFEE, HOT TEA AND DESSERT INCLUDED
$ 43.95 per person does not include tax, gratuity or drinks.
CHILDREN MENU AVAILABLE.
FIXED PRICE MENU
NO SUBSTITUTIONS, NO EXCEPTIONS
A 3.99 % service fee is applied to all restaurant sales. Paid Cash and get 3.87 % discount.
CALL FOR RESERVATION AT 203-743-6804